Medela Freestyle Flex 2-Phase Double Electric Breast Pump - Yellow
150mL each, Compact, light and portable breast pump, easy to carry wherever you go
Medela AG (“Medela”), warrants to the end-customer who has purchased the new product from Medela, its authorized distributor or its authorized retailer (“Customer”), that this product will be free from defects in workmanship and materials for one (1) year, if utilized according to the intended purpose as described in the product information and provided that any and all operating and maintenance instructions are strictly respected.
The warranty period begins on the proven purchase date (conclusion of purchase contract with the Customer by Medela, its authorized distributor or its authorized retailer) (“Warranty Period”).
Regarding product or product part(s) repaired or replaced under this Warranty, Medela provides a warranty for any repaired or replaced product or product part(s) for a period of ninety (90) days from delivery of the repaired or replaced product, or through the end of the original warranty, whichever is longer. All products or parts that are replaced become the property of Medela. This express warranty does neither cover accessories.
To claim your warranty, you have to submit the following item:
- Customer has to contact the retailer where the product was purchased from, any authorized distributor of Medela or the Customer Service Centre indicated by Medela (“Medela Service Centre”) within the applicable warranty period to obtain warranty service authorization.
- Medela shall have the right to charge an appropriate lump sum for additional costs for services under warranty (customs and import duties, interchange and shipping fees, logistics and administration), if the country where the warranty is claimed deviates from the country where the product was originally purchased. Medela is entitled to make its warranty services dependent on the actual settlement of these costs by the Customer.
- Dated proof of purchase of the new product by the Customer from Medela, its authorised distributor or its authorised retailer, return of the defective product, and a description of the defect (incl. information on when the Customer has noticed the defect) will be required in order to obtain warranty services.
- The return of defective products will be at the risk of the customer.
1. Products purchased from non-authorised distributors are not covered by this warranty.
2. Medela shall not be liable if the alleged defect or malfunction was caused by Customer’s or any other person’s improper dealing with the product. This applies, in particular, for the following actions:
– improper handling in disregard of the instruction for use;
– multiple-person use;
– repair, modification or maintenance, etc. of the product which is not carried out by a Medela Service Center;
– improper transport.
3. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or alleged defects or malfunctions caused by excessive load, incorrect voltage or any other cause beyond the range of its intended purpose as well as by accident, fire, or other hazards, or other cause not due or attributable to Medela.
4. This warranty does not cover physical damage to the product or malfunctions resulting from the use of the product in conjunction with any sort of ancillary or peripheral equipment.
- Compact, light and portable breast pump, easy to carry wherever you go
- Built-in rechargeable battery so you can express anywhere - no need to search for an outlet
- USB port for powering up on the go
- Connects to free Medela Family app – download and register to track pumping progress
- Medela PersonalFit Flex breast shields for your comfort and increased milk flow
- Closed system prevents breast milk from entering the tubing.
Product Description :
Freestyle Flex is an electric breast pump designed to fit into your life: its light, compact design and USB-chargeable battery give you the flexibility to express wherever and whenever you like, with no compromise on pumping performance.
A double electric breast pump that fits in your palm
Weighing less than 300 g (10 oz), Freestyle Flex is small enough to fit into your palm, pocket or bag, making it easy to carry anywhere – around home, to work, to the gym, or when out with friends.
Pump wherever you are, even if no power outlet available
Freestyle Flex has a built-in rechargeable battery that lasts for up to eight double-pumping sessions from a full charge, so you don’t have to plug into the mains while expressing. And if you need to recharge your electric breast pump on the move, Freestyle Flex has a USB port.
Pairs with app for extra pumping and breastfeeding support
You can connect your Freestyle Flex with the MyMedela app on your smartphone – just follow a few simple steps and you’re ready to time pumping sessions, track the settings you’ve used, and record how much breast milk you’ve expressed. For your convenience, the app also notifies you when the battery is running low.
Intuitive interface with touchscreen controls
The electric breast pump’s illuminated digital control panel allows you to start or pause pumping, switch expression mode, and adjust vacuum levels. You can also activate a Delay start function via the panel – this feature gives you ten seconds before Freestyle Flex starts, particularly useful if double pumping, as it leaves your hands free to put breast shields in place without rushing.
Comfortable, efficient expression
Freestyle Flex comes complete with Medela PersonalFit Flex breast shields for added comfort and improved milk flow – tested with mums.
Choosing Freestyle Flex also means you could benefit from:
More milk in less time
Double pumping with the Freestyle Flex double breast pump halves time spent expressing, and collects 18% more milk on average, compared to pumping from each breast in turn.2
All Medela electric breast pumps use this technology to mimic your baby’s sucking rhythm – fast to stimulate milk flow, then slower to feed – for a natural feel.
Freestyle Flex has overflow protection (a closed system), which helps prevent your breast milk entering the tubing or motor during pumping.
Full support kit
The electric breast pump also comes with all you need to collect and store your breast milk, including a carry bag and a cooler bag to help keep breast milk fresh if pumping away from home.
Brand - Medela
Type - Electric Breast Pump
Product Dimensions - L 148 x B 66 x H 46.50 cm
Items included in the Package:
1 x Freestyle Flex double electric breast pump
2 x Medela PersonalFit Flex breast shield size 21 mm
2 x Medela PersonalFit Flex breast shield size 24 mm
2 x Medela PersonalFit Flex connector
1 x tubing
4 x 150 ml breast milk bottle
4 x lid
2 x bottle stand
1 x power adaptor with USB cable
1 x carry bag
1 x cooler with cooler element
Questions & Answers
Your Question has been sucessfully submitted.
You will be notify by an email once as soon as answers your questions.